She has a big Italian Sicilian family, was born and raised in Brooklyn and (minus a few years in Georgia) is a New Yorker, through and through. (Fahh get about it!) The newest addition to the MaxWell Medical family and our staff member of the month is our Wall Street resident Chiropractor, Dr. Lisette Rollins.
Dr. Rollins has a way with words; she received her BA in English literature with a focus in Shakespeare from Brooklyn College. But, it was the years she spent in the healthcare field that motivated Dr. Rollins to become a Chiropractor. She believes strongly in a hands-on approach to a patients’ care and it shows. (Patients & staff can’t stop raving about her.)
As a busy Chiropractor, mother of a toddler and wife; Dr. Rollins was still able to share some interesting things about her most people don’t know.
10 things you probably don’t know about Dr. Rollins
1. My favorite person in the world is Evelyn, my 3-year-old daughter.
2. Secretly, I love to perform on stage, including acting and singing, but I haven’t been on stage since high school.
3. If I could live anywhere in the world right now, it would have to be Scotland. (I’m mad about plaid!)
4. Io parlo Italiano. (I speak Italian!)
5. I own the laziest dog in the world and his name is Patches.
6. I’m a big Sci-Fi and fantasy novel fan. (The Twilight series is my guilty pleasure.)
7. I do NOT care for water skiing and the feeling is mutual.
8. The craziest thing I’ve ever eaten is haggis. (It taste exactly how it sounds, gross.)
9. “To be or not to be”, Shakespeare’s Hamlet is my favorite play.
10. Before I became a chiropractor, I was a massage therapist for five years.
Want to know more about Dr. Rollins? You can post your questions on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Dr. Rollins is available at our Wall Street office. Call to set up an appointment to find out how she can help you Do More!