The NFL season is a little over a week away and you are already creating excel sheets, projection graphs, and going over play-by-play footage to ensure that you have the best players on your fantasy football draft. Over 27 million other participants are also awaiting their chance to rally up the best team for the prizes, cash and the GLORY! Question still remains, who are the best picks for your fantasy league? With NFL’s best, sustaining injury after injury, MaxWell Medical has drafted three exercises to ensure that our top 3 players aren’t on the injury reserved list.
Exercises for MaxWell Medical’s 3 Best Picks:
1) Adrian Peterson’s Ankle Injury-
- Heel Raise- Stand with your feet a few inches apart. Slowly raise your heels off the floor while keeping your knees straight. Hold for about 6 seconds, and then slowly lower your heels to the floor.
Recommendations- 3-4 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
2) Arian Foster’s Hamstring Injury-
- Standing Leg Curl- Stand by a wall or table just in case you need to grab on for balance. Bend your knee and bring your heel towards your buttock and then slowly return to the floor. Increase the intensity if required, by adding ankle weights.
Recommendations- 3-4 sets of 10 to 12 repetitions.
3) Ray Rice’s Knee Injury-
- Lunges- Stand in a split-stance (one leg forward, one leg back). Bend knees and lower body into a lunge position, keeping the front knee and back knee at 90 degree angles. Keeping the weight in your heels, push back up (slowly!) to starting position. Never lock your knees at the top and don’t let your knee bend past your toes.
Recommendations- 3-4 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions.
Heads up to the league’s best 3, MaxWell Medical can help you stay clear of the sidelines and stay near the END ZONE!