Look in the sky? It’s a bird, it’s a blimp, eh… It’s a really out of shape Superman. Unfortunately because of technology Clark Kent may be out of a job as a raving reporter for the Daily Planet and Superman no longer has to be faster than a speeding bullet. What’s worse than a middle aged man in spandex, how about a middle aged, out of shape superhero in spandex? And with Comic-con around the corner we can’t seem to get DC comics off the brain. But, have no fear MaxWell Medical is here. We have three exercises guaranteed to get Superman back to a lean, mean carb fighting machine!
3 Effective Exercises to Blast Fat!
1. Rowing- Trying to figure out the best way to tone your arms? Well rowing is a brilliant way! Not only is it a great way to tone, but it also can be fun. Next time you’re at the gym, simply use the rowing machine. You’ll be building arm muscle, while also burning calories and getting an incredible workout. One hour of rowing can help you burn 500-600 calories.
Recommendations- Row for one hour a day, 3 days a week.
2. Swimming- This is considered one of the top exercises to lose weight. Swimming can help tone your entire body and although you can’t feel the sweat dripping from your body, it will help burn plenty of calories. One hour of swimming back and forth can help you burn 700-800 calories.
Recommendations- Swim for one hour a day, 2 days a week.
3. Jogging- Although many people dread the thought of running, jogging is the perfect exercise to help you lose weight. Not only will you be burning calories, but it’s overall good for your body. One hour of jogging can help burn 450-550 calories.
Recommendations- Jog for one hour a day, 4 days a week.
Superman can’t fly around the world, save Lois Lane and be more powerful than a locomotive when he’s feeling sluggish. These fat fighting exercises can be a far better alternative to the treadmill. To those of you feeling like a superhero or just in the mood to put on some tights be sure to incorporate these exercises into your daily routine. MaxWell Medical wants you to SORE FARTHER!
Need more doses of crime fighting heroes purchase tickets to New York Comic-Con by visiting, http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com.
- Fantasy Football: Exercises for MaxWell Medical’s 3 Best Picks (maxwellmed.wordpress.com)
- Does Exercise Curb Appetite? (dietriffic.com)
- SPF MaxWell: 10 Tips on Staying Safe in the Sun! (maxwellmed.wordpress.com)