Alexander Gimpelevich. Try saying that 5 times fast. That’s probably why our Rock Star of the Month goes by Dr. G., instead. The always professional, sometimes humorous 40th Street resident doctor is a barrel of health and laughs. There’s so much behind those wire frame glasses we don’t know about Dr. G and are excited to find out!
In between writing prescriptions, seeing patients and setting up treatment plans we sat one-on-one with Dr. G!
10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Dr. Gimpelevich:
- I can “Bend it like Beckham”. Well, I try at least.
- I’m a romantic at heart but, sorry ladies I’m taken.
- I’m a book worm but, I only prefer reading historical books.
- “Yadda yadda yadda”. Not a fan of Friends, Seinfeld is my definite go to funny show.
- I want to travel back in time to experience the history I’ve spent most of my life reading.
- I want to travel to the future to see who wins the next World Cup.
- I was betting high while gambling in Vegas recently, I threw down $5!
- One of my most embarrassing moments happened during my medical school interview. When asked, “What is your most embarrassing moment?” I froze!
- GOAAAAAAAL!!! If I wasn’t a doctor, I’d be a professional soccer player!
- Paging Dr. G. MaxWell Medical gives me the chance to deliver the best patient care possible.
Dr. G has three serious loves: His wife, his niece Ana and football! Football! Football! Dr. G has a Do More attitude on and off the soccer field!
Have questions for our Ukranian born doctor? Set up an appointment with Dr. G. to find out how you can Do More!