The ultimate baseball junkies’ movie, Moneyball tells an underdog story of Oakland A’s general manager Billy Beane’s successful attempt to put together a baseball club on a budget by employing computer-generated analysis to draft his players.
Dumbbell Swing Exercise- It may not get you to the World Series but, at least you’ll be able to step out on the mound. Just by grabbing a dumbbell you can get a total body workout in a minimal amount of time.
- With an overhand grip grab the dumbbell and hold it one hand in front of your waist at arm’s length.
- Set your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart. Keeping your lower back slightly arched, bend at your hips and knees and lower your torso until it forms a 45-degree angle to the floor.
- Then, swing the dumbbell between your legs.
- Make sure to keep your arm straight, thrust your hips forward, straighten your knees, and swing the dumbbell up to above your head as you rise to standing position.
- Continue to keep your arm straight and the reverse the movement and swing the dumbbell back between your legs.
Swing the weight back and forth forcefully. Try doing 3 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions, resting 60- 90 seconds between sets. Use the heaviest weight that allows you to complete all of your reps with perfect form. Switch hands so that you’re swinging the dumbbell with your other arm.