“Eat a berry every day to keep the doctor away” isn’t the same health chant you’ve heard over the years but it may as well be. Berries aren’t just a topping anymore. These berries are extremely high in health benefits and if consumed daily can help to fight diseases, increase vitality and physical strength! Packed with antioxidants, there’s a reason these berries are berrytastic! Munch on these 7 Berries Daily:
7 Fighter Fruits:
1) Goji Berries- Composed of 18 essential amino acid, vitamins B1, B2, B6, and E, these berries pack a punch that’ll help fight negative health conditions and protect your liver from contaminates.
2) Blueberries- Known as the antioxidant powerhouse, these berries have phytonutrients which aid years of cell damage. Overtime, our tissues and cells deteriorate and blueberries help to keep this from happening.
3) Bilberries- Although, they are almost exactly like blueberries. These miniature size blueberries are proving that size does not matter. Bilberries possess components that reduce the occurrence of poor vision, cataracts, and increase blood flow to the circulatory vessels.
4) Strawberries- These berries aren’t just delicious. They contain high levels of antioxidant phytonutrients known as phenols. Phenols can protect against heart-related diseases, reduce the risks of cancer, and can serve as an anti-inflammatory.
5) Blackberries- Definitely not the black sheep of the berries, they contain vitamins C, E, and ellagic acid that have been proven to combat against chronic diseases and compounds that fight cancer.
6) Cherries- Featured in some classic songs and synonymous with toilet bombs these berries are high in anthocyanis and bioflavonoids. The same substances that fight against inflammatory conditions reduce the symptoms of arthritis and migraine headaches.
7) Acai Berries- Newest of the health-fighting berry bunch, acai berries have been used as powerfully healing, energy-boosting fruits. One acai berry holds ten times the amount of antioxidant vitamins as grapes, and two times the amount of blueberries. Take that blueberry!
Finding creative ways to consume these berries aren’t so difficult either. Throw them in a shake, top them off in your yogurt, or eat them as they are. Berries have proved to do the body good. MaxWell Medical wants you to spend this summer feeling BERRY GOOD!