This year, we at MaxWell Medical, celebrated our 3rd annual “End of the Year Party”. How time flies! It seems like only yesterday we were a much smaller group at our first one just talking about opening up a second location. It’s amazing to think how much our company has grown and how every year we outgrow the year before.
Well, I thought it was only appropriate to comment about this anticipated event in order to clear up any questions or misunderstandings that may have occurred due to our photos on Facebook. Just to clarify… Yes, we are that fun!
Throughout the evening, team MaxWell had tons of fun capturing the night wearing antlers, colorful shades and oversized white gloves at the photo booth. We really enjoyed a night filled with awards, food & drink, laughter, and even the musical and voice stylings of our very own Beka Walker (you might know her from our 40th Street front desk)! If you haven’t seen our photos, please check them out on our Facebook page.
We also had our first ever “People’s Choice Awards” and our staff voted! In each department we acknowledged our outstanding co-workers who go above and beyond for our patients.
And the winners from each category are… (Drumroll, please):
- Doctor- Nicholas Hall
- Physical Therapist – Olayinka Akisanya
- Massage Therapist- Joseph Gordon
- Marketing Team- Quincy Stowe and Michael Scandiffio
- Insurance Department- Thania D. Louisor
- Front Desk Staff- Beka Walker
But, it wouldn’t be a MaxWell party without our Gag Awards – and they go to:
- Office Prankster- Cesar Salce
- Most Likely to Wear Baby Gap- Christopher Lee
- Most Encouraged to Use a Step Ladder- RonnaBelle Berdos
- Least Likely to Speak Loudly- Melissa Soquite
Please let us know what you think of the results of the awards…who else might you nominate? We’d also like to see some of your year-end party photos…but, only if they are as fun as ours!