Drum roll please… We now present our final 2! This week MaxWell Medical provided you with a new exercise each day. Now, we didn’t necessarily believe you’d become the next Tiger Woods but, at least you’ll spend more time playing on the course than he will! Our last two exercises will impact your game and ensure that the golf ball will GO THE DISTANCE!
Trunk – Core muscles for faster turn and stored torque.
Exercise – Planks
- Begin in the plank position with your forearms and toes on the floor.
- Keep your torso straight and rigid and your body in a straight line from ears to toes with no sagging or bending.
- Your head is relaxed and you should be looking at the floor.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds to start.
- Over time work up to 30, 45 or 60 seconds.
Forearms & Wrist – Stronger impact position.
Exercise – Wrist Curl
- Sit and grasp dumbbell with underhand grip.
- Rest forearm on thigh with wrist just beyond knee.
- Allow dumbbell to roll out of palm down to fingers.
- Raise dumbbell back up by gripping and pointing knuckles up as high as possible.
- Lower and repeat
All of these golf exercises, tips and more to help improve your body to stay in the game will be featured in our Golf Clinic. SIGN UP at either one of our offices today!
- A Basic Golf Lesson on Improving Your Golf Grip (inclinevillagecabin.com)
- To Swing or Not to Swing! (maxwellmed.wordpress.com)
- We Got Your (Lower) Back: Tips on improving your Golf Swing! (maxwellmed.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Get Tee’d Off: Tips on Improving your Golf Swing! (maxwellmed.wordpress.com)
- Shrug It Off: Tips on Improving your Golf Swing (maxwellmed.wordpress.com)